Las Vegas, NV – If you are covering Jill Biden’s visit to Nevada, please see the following statement from Nevada GOP Chairman Michael J. McDonald:
“The Biden administration has failed Nevadans over the first 100 days of being in power:
- Biden is kowtowing to Russia and China so they cooperate with his Green New Deal agenda to destroy millions of jobs.
- Only 7% of his $2.25 trillion bill is for roads, bridges, waterways, ports, and airports.
- He killed actual infrastructure projects like the Keystone Pipeline and the border wall.
- His infrastructure proposal will hit Americans with $2 trillion in tax hikes and would lower wages and shrink America’s economy.
- On Day One, Biden crushed thousands of jobs by canceling the Keystone Pipeline, killing 11,000 jobs including 8,000 union jobs.
- Migrants are surging to the border in record numbers because of Joe Biden’s policies.
Not one member of the administration has traveled to the border to address the ongoing crisis, yet they visit the Silver State to tout the work that will cripple our state and country.”