The NVGOP has no direct involvement with the planning or execution of these events.
Interested in submitting an event? Click here.
Las Vegas Conservative Townhall Group
September 11, 2024 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating indefinitely
— Dinner Meeting —
- Location: Ahern Hotel, 300 W. Sahara Blvd. (west of Las Vegas Blvd.)
- Doors open at 6:00PM
- Meeting Starts Promptly at 7:00PM (Concludes by 8:30PM)
- Prepayment Is Encouraged: $45 via Zelle: support@LVCTG.org or other agreed upon method
- Those interested in attending MUST RSVP
- Cost $50 per person at the door – Exact change is helpful
- Drinks will be available for purchase at the bar
- Requests for special meals or cancellations are due no later than the Monday before the event.
— Business Matters —
- Group NEEDS volunteers to assist. Please considering helping!
- Should group reorganize into something “formal”?
- No shows continue to be a problem. Anyone who has previously “no showed” – MUST prepay for the meeting before they will be on the RSVP list.
- support@LVCTG.org ZELLE prepayment
- Anyone can use that payment method
- Candidates & officials will have a place to sign-in
- Please send info in advance on announcements
- CONSIDER HELPING AND VOLUNTEER. Sign up below under SUBSCRIBE or send us an email.
— RSVP Requirements —
RSVP via email to Jim Small at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the HOME page of this website. The venue will charge the group for the reported number of meals. If you RSVP, plan to attend or you will be billed. Cancellations and RSVP’s are due no later than NOON on the Monday before the event.
— Endorsements & Rules —
Reminder: our group DOES NOT endorse or donate to candidates. In this regard, requests to sanction members for conduct outside of the group will not be honored. If someone engages in inappropriate behavior directly affecting the group, then we’ll act. LVCTG offer a forum where candidates and others can speak. We invite you to join us at a meeting and become better informed about our community, city and state.
** We encourage you to ask questions and civility is REQUIRED!