Skyrocketing Costs And Failed Co-Ops Have Come To Define The President’s Failed Law
- Hillary Clinton loves ObamaCare and wants to expand it.
- While promoting ObamaCare, Hillary has remained out of touch with the financial burdens and fears the failed law places on many Americans.
- 2017 ObamaCare Premium proposals average an increase of 22% nationally and much higher in many states.
- 2016 deductible increases range from hundreds to thousands of dollars.
- 16 out of 23 ObamaCare Co-Ops have failed, reducing competition that they were created to catalyze.
- Hillary Clinton has proposed a public option, an extreme version of the failed Co-Ops, to address ObamaCare’s cost issues.
Click here to read the entire release