July 15, 2015
Dear Fellow Nevada Republican,
This is your official call to the Special Meeting to complete the work of the 2015 Spring Meeting of the Nevada Republican Central Committee. We’ll convene at the Winnemucca Convention Center on August 29, 2015. The meeting will begin at 8:30 AM and we hope to adjourn around 2:30 PM. Preregistration will be available online or by mail, and same day registration will take place at the convention Center from 7:00 to 9:30 AM on the day of the meeting.
The links below contain all of the information that you’ll need for this meeting.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 2016, all eyes will be on Nevada as we again host our First in the West Caucus. The job before us is a serious one, as we are one of only four early states to have the honor of stating our preferred nominee for President of the United States before the rest of the nation weighs in. Because of the seriousness of this responsibility, we’ve discussed and debated these rules more than almost any other subject, and the bylaws committee has done an excellent job of bringing all that input together into these final proposals.
We had an incredible Election Day in 2014, and adoption of these rules and delivering a smooth caucus process will insure that we kick off a successful 2016 election season right. I hope you’ll agree that these rules offer a fair chance to every candidate to do well in the First in the West caucuses, and together we’ll make sure that Nevada’s voice is heard as we nominate our Republican candidate.
I look forward to seeing all of you on August 29th!
Michael J. McDonald
Chairman Nevada Republican Party
- Click here to go directly to the online registration page
- Click here for a printable registration form
- Click here for the tentative agenda
- Click here for proposed Presidential Preference Poll Rules R-104
- Click here for proposed Delegate Binding rules R-105
- Click here for Presidential Preference Poll rules R-104 with edits noted
- Click here for Delegate Binding rules R-105 with edits noted
- Click here for lodging information in Winnemucca
- Click here for a proxy form